There are many ways to help end homelessness and those experiencing homelessness now. For instance, you can:
- Donate to the Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
- Volunteer - Click here to see a list of volunteer opportunities we have available as well as our program needs.
- Teach others about homelessness in our community.
- Impact policy - sign up for MCCH’s legislative email alert list.
- Walk in MCCH's annual Shelter Walk'n Roll - a fundraiser that helps support MCCH's programs to end homelessness.
- Walk in the Fannie Mae Foundation's annual Help the Homeless program, which raises funds and awareness to help prevent and end homelessness. Join thousands of Coalition staff, clients, family, friends, supporters and other walkers in the fight against homelessness!
- Attend Celebrating Partnerships, the Coaltion's gala event honoring its community partners and volunteers who have payed a vital role in ending homlessness in Montgomery County.
- Attend one of our upcoming Open House events to learn more about the Coalition, and how your contributions help the men, women and children we serve.