Fields marked with a "*" are required.

I am interested in (choose as many as apply):

I would like to receive periodic updates from MCCH by joining the following electronic mail groups (choose as many as apply):

If you are looking for shelter or other services for a family, the first place to start is with the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services.  Their number is 240-777-1245. They will refer you to the appropriate Emergency Services office (Rockville, Silver Spring or Germantown) and begin to assist you in locating an appropriate housing option.  If you are a single adult, contact the Crisis Center at 240-777-4000 and they will be able to direct you.

Comments or Questions



Copyright © 2013 Montgomery County Coalition For The Homeless. All rights reserved.